Parc Canberra Executive Condo
Rare New EC Near MRT! Launching end Jan 2020
- Please submit your official E-Application of Parc Canberra EC through this form and ensure the accuracy of information provided.
- Submission of the E-Application is required for all interested parties to secure a balloting ticket for the sale of Parc Canberra EC on the official launch day.
- If in doubt, you may wish to contact our Official Developer Sales Team to help with the application process.
- All shortlisted applicants will be invited for an assessment appointment and/or the showflat preview. At the appointment/preview, you will be required to endorse a printed copy of your E-application form and submit a copy of your NRIC.
- The E-application process is considered complete only after (i) the endorsement of your printed E-application form and (ii) the submission of your NRIC copy at your appointment/showflat preview.
- All successful applicants will subsequently receive a ballot ticket number to take part in the balloting exercise on launch day.
- Our Official Developer Sales Team will be in touch via our Whatsapp Business Account and/or email for the next step of the application process.
- Applicants will enjoy Developer’s early bird prices on launch day. There is no additional commission payable to any parties.
- No payment is required for the submission of the E-application form.
- This submission does not commit you to the purchase of an EC unit. There is no obligation to commit to a purchase after submission of this form.
- No penalty will be imposed for applicants who subsequently decide not to purchase a unit.
- The E-application will not be processed until an appointment is made with our representative to complete the paperwork.
- Sale of Parc Canberra EC is expected to take place via a balloting exercise on launch day.
- Upon completion of the paperwork, only successful applicants will receive a ballot ticket number to take part in the balloting exercise.